UFC on FX 5 Weigh-ins Official for Minneapolis
Posted by Jeffrey Harris on 09.29.2012
Free and open to the public...
UFC.com has confirmed the details for the weigh-ins for UFC on FX 5: Browne vs. Bigfoot
The weigh-ins are set for Thursday, October 4 at 4PM CT at the Target Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota. The venue is located at 600 First Avenue North Minneapolis, MN 55403 and will be free and open to the public.
UFC will also be holding open workouts on Tuesday, October 2 at the Cellar Kickboxing & MMA Gym in St. Anthony, Minnesota. They are also free and open to the public and doors open at 12:30PM CT.
Here is the current card for UFC on FX 5:
* The full UFC on FX 5 card includes:
* Travis Browne vs. Antonio Silva
* Jake Ellenberger vs. Jay Hieron
* John Dodson vs. Jussier Formiga
* Josh Neer vs. Justin Edwards
* Yves Edwards vs. Jeremy Stephens
* Danny Castillo vs. Michael Johnson
* Dennis Hallman vs. Thiago Tavares
* Shane Roller vs. Jacob Volkmann
* Diego Nunes vs. Bart Palaszewski
* Phil Harris vs. Darren Uyenoyama
* Mike Pierce vs. Aaron Simpson
* Marcus LeVesseur vs. Carlo Prater