Medical Suspensions Issued For UFC on FOX 10
Posted by Jeremy Thomas on 01.27.2014
Who got heavy suspensions?
- The Illinois Department of Financial & Professional Regulation has issued the following medical suspensions following UFC on FOX 10 this weekend. These are in addition to the eighteen other fighters on the card, all of whom received mandatory fifteen-day suspensions:
* Adriano Martins - 90 days with 60 days no contact
* Mike Rio - 45 days with 30 days no contact
* Yves Jabouin - 45 days with 30 days no contact
* Walter Harris - 45 days with 30 days no contact
Not mentioned were Josh Thomson, who said he had broken his thumb in his fight, and Gabriel Gonzaga, who reportedly broke his hand.