UFC Celebrates Black History Month with Special Events in February
Posted by Jeffrey Harris on 02.09.2014
UFC holding a special tour...
The UFC has announced via an official press release that they will be taking part in Black History month in February with a series of special events and appearances across the United States.
UFC fighters Demetrious Johnson, Uriah Hall, Rashad Evans, Anthony Johnson, Tyron Woodley and Phil Davis will visit multiple cities across the United States and participate in community and charitable events, media tours and other appearances.
Below are the cities and fighters for the events.
• Monday, Feb. 24 – New York City with Demetrious Johnson & Uriah Hall
• Tuesday, Feb. 25 – Philadelphia with Demetrious Johnson & Uriah Hall
• Wednesday, Feb. 26 – Washington, D.C. with Rashad Evans & Anthony Johnson
• Thursday, Feb. 27 – Atlanta with Rashad Evans & Anthony Johnson
• Friday, Feb. 28 – Los Angeles with Phil Davis & Tyron Woodley