Thank you for your interest in advertising on 411mania.com. A few things to note:
411 draws one of the strongest male demographics on the internet.
- 411 attracts 15-20 million impressions per month.
- 411 is one of the largest remaining independently owned media sites on the internet.
- 411 has been mentioned in dozens of mainstream media outlets including but not limited to CNN, USA Network, TNT, TBS, ESPN, ESPN The Magazine, Yahoo! WebBound, SpikeTV, MSNBC, Maxim Magazine, Stuff Magazine, and FOX News.
- 411 is read by a variety of celebrities including but not limited to actor David Arquette, athlete Rasheed Wallace, actor Topher Grace, rock band Death Cab for Cutie, actor Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, pro-wrestler John Cena, rock band Bloc Party, and actor Jack Black.
411 is a great avenue to advertise your product/service/message to a strong male demographic. Detailed demographics information will be provided to serious parties.
- 93% of 411 users are male.
- 75% of 411 users are between the ages of 18 and 34 while 90% of 411 users are between 14-44.
- 83% of 411 users have 411 bookmarked.
- 54% of 411 users have 411 set as their homepage.
- 68% of 411 users are professionally employed.
- 96% of 411 users are high school graduates; 68% of 411 users are college graduates.
Please contact Ashish Pabari for more information.