Trailer and Patch Info For Dead Rising 3 DLC Released
Posted by Joseph Lee on 01.20.2014
You can now play online...
Gamerant has released details of a new patch for Dead Rising 3 on the same day that a trailer for the "Operation Broken Eagle" DLC has been released.
A new mandatory patch has also been released, which is required for anyone wishing to play the game online. If you don't want the patch, just disconnect your Xbox One from the internet.
Here's a complete list of the changes:
- Content for DLC episodes 3 and 4 added as part of this CU.
- Various Stability Fixes.
- Various Performance Improvements.
- Online Stability improvements.
- Added a progress bar to main menu while installer is running.
- Fixed an issue which could allow the user to overwrite their save file during streaming install while the game is booted.
- Fix for missing English VUI command in Multiplayer menu.
- Some improvements to item pickups.
- Fixed a reproducible issue where the player could get out of the world.
- Fixed an issue where music wasn't present during the streaming install.
- Fixed some mission scripting issues.
- Fixed an issue which could cause some co-op players to not progress blueprint collection achievements correctly.
- Fixed an issue where the UI was not updating properly.
- Fixed an issue which caused glass textures to appear low-res.
- Fixed an issue which could cause shadows to render incorrectly.
- Fixed a texture issue with the Golden SledgeSaw weapon.
- SmartGlass stability fix.