Remastered Version Of The Last Of Us Coming To PS4 This Year
Posted by Joseph Lee on 04.09.2014
Get the details...
Coming Soon reports that Sony Playstation has announced a remastered version of The Last of Us is coming to the Playstation 4.
Playstation community strategist Arne Meyer said: "Moving our efforts to the PS4 has allowed us to remaster an already phenomenal looking The Last of Us in 1080p with a list of upgrades including higher resolution character models, improved shadows and lighting, upgraded textures, along with even more improvements. We love setting challenging technical hurdles for us when working on each game – and this is no different. We've been working hard on The Last of Us Remastered to release a next-gen evolution worthy of the 200+ Game of the Year awards, not to mention the acclaim and expectations of our fans. We will be revealing more detailed information about the upgrades for the PS4 version in the coming months."
All the content released since the game launched in June 2013 will be included, along with a director's commentary for all in-game cinematics. The commentary includes Creative Director and Writer, Neil Druckmann; Voice Actor, Troy Baker, who plays Joel; and Ashley Johnson, who plays Ellie.
If you pre-order the game you will get:
- 100 Supply Points (XP) for use in Factions mode,
- Two special bonus skins for Joel and Ellie which will be unlocked after your complete the single player campaign
- Increased Crafting Speed for use in the Single Player Campaign
- Increased Healing Speed for use in the Single Player Campaign
- 9mm Reload Speed Increase Upgrade for use in the Single Player Campaign
- Rifle Clip Capacity Increase Upgrade for use in the Single Player Campaign
If you pre-order from the Playstation Store, you will get three extra pre-order bonuses, including:
- Early Access to the Brawler Survival Skill in Factions Mode
- Early Access to additional Loadout Points for use in Factions mode
- Early Access to the Jeep Cap and Surgical Mask for use in Factions mode