Watch Dogs Tops Physical Retail US Sales for June
Posted by Jeffrey Harris on 07.17.2014
Watch Dogs is a big hitů
According to NPD figures (via CVG), Ubisoft's Watch Dogs was the best-selling game at physical retail in the US last month. The game beat Mario Kart 8 and Minecraft, which rounded out the top three. FIFA 14 placed fifth.
Console software sales were up six percent in 2014 compared to the same period last year. Portable software sales were in decline though, and this drove overall physical retail software sales down three percent from $296.1 million to $286.million.
Here is a list of the top 10 physical retail titles for June 2014:
1) Watch Dogs (PS4, 360, XBO, PS3, PC)
2) Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)
3) Minecraft (360, PS3)
4) UFC (PS4, XBO)
5) FIFA 14 (PS4, 360, XBO, PS3, Vita)
6) NBA 2K14 (360, PS3, PS4, XBO, PC)
7) Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4, XBO, 360, PS3, PC)
8) Call Of Duty: Ghosts (360, PS4, PS3, XBO, Wii U, PC)
9) Tomodachi Life (3DS)
10) Grand Theft Auto V (360, PS3)