Details for Titanfall's New Update Announced
Posted by Jeffrey Harris on 08.28.2014
New Pilot Skirmish mode...
Titanfall.com has the details available for Titanfall's Game Update Six. Below are some details for the features in the new update:
* The new gameplay announced is Pilot Skirmish. Pilot Skirmish is an 8v8 mode with no AI and no Titans. Pilot Skirmish is not available when choosing the Variety Pack playlist.
* Marked For Death will now be a permanent game mode with the new update. In addition, there will be Marked for Death playlist and custom, unlockable Marked For Death loadouts.
* New additional modes for Colorblind Titan Pilots with three new colorblind options: protanopia, deuteranopia, and tritanopia.
* Black Market Daily Deals now allow the ability to buy individual Burn Cards from a limited stock.
* New Burn Card: Gambling is for Winners. This is a rare Burn Card that gives the ability to players to tap into their entire deck for a match.
* Burn Card Auto Fill: Players can now toggle the new Burn Card Auto Fill option in the Burn Card Menu. This will automatically fill the empty slots for players.
You can check out the complete list and details for the new update, including new optimizations, bug fixes, and matchmaking tweaks at the above link. The release date for the update will be announced later on.