[Movies] UPDATED: Possible Script Leak For Transformers 4 Reveals Villain (SPOILERS)
Posted by Joseph Lee on 12.17.2012
Not so fast...
UPDATE: Michael Bay posted the following on his website, denying that the script information that was leaked is real…
"Some Internet sites this morning reported that some document recovery guy has found a legitimate 120 page script of Transformers 4. I can absolutely 100 percent say this is completely false. The only two people in the world that have our unfinished script are Kruger and myself. Also we are only up to page 70 in our T4 script. Maybe this guy has a cartoon or something else – but definitely not our movie!
ORIGINAL: Unleash The Fanboy reports that the script has leaked for Transformers 4. The site reveals several spoilers about the plot, including the villain. So don't read on if you don't want to be spoiled.
The script was last revised on November 30. The villain appears to be Unicron.
The script begins four years after Dark of the Moon, in the middle of another meteor storm. The opening is similar to the other films with a "crisis montage". All of the news networks are trying to cover the event and the worry is that another alien attack is imminent. This then shows a giant metal space ball traveling through space before it lands beside Stonehenge. It creates a portal and launches an unseen entity into another dimension. The Autobots get together to find out what's going on. The giant ball is revealed to be a space ship designed by an ancient Autobot called Vector Prime, the guardian of Primus. He is the one being who can defeat Unicron, so Primus must be found.
Unicron's team is lead by Galvatron, as they attack a government base in Colorado. This contains Decepticon Corpses (including Megatron) and has new Cybertronian-Earth weapons and armor suits. Galvatron destroys the base, plugs into the Decepticon bodies to download their memories and is possessed by Megatron. One human character (Josie/Circuit Breaker) gets to safety and transforms herself into a cyborg.
There are other human characters in the story: Special Ops Sergeant Beller (seemingly written for Mark Wahlberg), his teenage daughter and her race car driving boyfriend.
Here are several other important plot points from the script:
- Optimus, Vector Prime, and the Autobots travel to Mount St. Helen on the day of its eruption to get Primus from Space & Time. Galvatron/Megatron attacks them and reveals himself to Optimus.
- They return to the present to defend the Stonehenge portal against Megatron and Unicron's minions to ensure the return of Primus.
- Josie/Circuit Breaker murders several Transformers, including Autobots and Decepticons.
- Josie eventually joins forces with the Autobots.
- As the battle occurs, Dinobots jump through the portal to help Optimus.
- Unicorn arrives and transforms the planet in to a mechanical sphere similar to Cybertron, but he never finishes it.
- Primus arrives and defeats Unicron, kicking his soul out of his body. He creates a new planet from the corpse for the Autobots.
- Optimus then kills Megatron/Galvatron. The final shot shows Galvatron's ship in space, with two bright red eyes shining inside.