[Movies] Millenium Falcon to Appear in Star Wars: Episode VII?
Posted by Jeffrey Harris on 09.12.2013
Interior sets are apparently being builtů
Latino Review reports that the classic ship the Millenium Falcon will return for Star Wars: Episode VII.
Interios of the Millenium Falcon have reportedly been completed at Pinewood Studios in London, where an estimated 90% of the film's production will take place. The other 10% of the film is expected to shoot in Los Angeles.
Talkbacker also picked up the rumor on the Millenium Falcon interior sets writing, "1.1 scale size cross section is being constructed over at Pinewood, along with a power plant set and the famous cantina."
The movie is slated to begin filming sometime next year.