Details Revealed For The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Blu-ray and DVD
Posted by Joseph Lee on 06.16.2014
You can buy it in August...
Entertainment Weekly has revealed details for the DVD and Blu-ray release of The Amazing Spider-Man 2. It will be released digitally on August 5 before a DVD/Blu-ray release on August 19.
Blu-ray & DVD Bonus Features Include:
- 4 All-New Deleted Scenes with Commentary by Marc Webb
- Filmmaker Commentary
- Alicia Keys "It's On Again" music video
Exclusively Available on Blu-ray:
- 9 Additional Deleted Scenes with Commentary by Marc Webb, including "Peter Meets His Father"
- "The Wages of Heroism: Making The Amazing Spider-Man 2," featuring revealing, in-depth segments including:
- "Lessons Learned: Development and Direction" — Filmmakers and cast discuss their approach to the sequel and their efforts to make it the best Spider-Man yet.
- "Heart of the City: Shooting in New York" — A behind-the-scenes look at the film's unprecedented access to New York City during production.
- "Triple Threat: Attack of the Villains" — An inside look at the development of Spider-Man's fearsome foes, Electro, the Green Goblin and Rhino.
- "A More Dangerous World: Transforming Electro and the Green Goblin" — From make-up to costuming, see what it took to transform Jamie Foxx and Dane DeHaan into their fearsome alter-egos.
- "A Bolt From the Blue: Visual Effects" — Sony Pictures Imageworks artists and animators show how they created the gravity defying, web-slinging and pumped-up action in the new film.
- "Spidey Gets His Groove Back: Music and Editing" — Learn how the film's soundtrack and score came together in this behind-the-scenes look at jam sessions with Composer Hans Zimmer and the team of master musicians he assembled, including Pharrell Williams, Johnny Marr, Michael Einziger and more.
Exclusive to the DVD:
- New Public Service Announcement for the Worldwide Orphans Foundation (WWO), featuring Andrew Garfield & WWO CEO Dr. Jane Aronson