New Details On What Ultron Will Look Like In Avengers: Age of Ultron Posted by Joseph Lee on 06.23.2014
And more details on the Avengers' costumes...
Joblo has revealed details on the costumes in Avengers: Age of Ultron, along with what Ultron will look like and some more tidbits on the Avengers operation.
- Kevin Feige claims that the new Avengers Tower is the largest ever for a Marvel film. It will feature a large landing platform and garage for the Quinjet with a space full of windows, screens and "techno stuff" but "really chic". It also has a lab in the middle where Stark and Banner work together.
- There will be a "party" or "celebratory" scene early in the film which will be "Stark style".
- The Quinjet design has more chairs for all of the Avengers, similar to the X-Men's Blackbird. The design is "more sleek" and "less military" with more weapons.
- Black Widow's costume is said to be "TRON-style" with blue lights, electricity and batons as weapons. Her enemies now get electric shocks (a "widow's sting") when she hits them, which gives her more strength compared to her super-hero teammates.
- Hulk will have dark purple "extendable" pants that will expand and shrink as he turns into the Hulk and back to Banner. It will also have an Avengers "A" logo on it, which is on all of the team's new costumes.
- Iron Man's armor will be the Mark 43, which has less gold than Iron Man 3 but more than The Avengers. The chest core reactor is back in a circular shape, as Joss Whedon prefers that style. The Mark 44 will be the Hulkbuster and his only other suit in the film.
- Ultron will be "more than just a helmet", as his full face is articulated, including his mouth. All the movements from James Spader's face will be used to bring more personality to the robot. The suit is similar to the weapon Agent Coulson used in The Avengers (which was made from parts of the Destroyer from Thor). The suit has a "red firelight underneath, giving him a kind of 'Balrog' effect from LOTR." Ultron will also have an army of drones that look like him, without the "red energy" effect.
- The Vision will look just like Paul Bettany, with his face and body in metallic form. His colors will include gold, red and green with a yellow cape.