Britney Spears' Finances Revealed in New Court Filings
Posted by Jeremy Thomas on 10.11.2012
She's doing very well…
Britney Spears is reportedly doing very well financially. TMZ reports that new filings in her conservatorship have given a peek at her money situation and reports that she has assets worth $32,376,140.90 as of December 31, 2010.
It is important to note that these figures reportedly do not include several assets. Sources close to the situation say she is work a lot more, and that's before you count the $15 million deal for The X Factor.
The breakdown of what Britney spent in 2010 reads as follows:
- Child Support and Care: $303,673.72
- Cleaning expenses: $27,265
- Personal grooming and wardrobe: $61,295.12
- Automobile expenses: $59,351.92 (and she didn't even buy a car that year)
- Rent for Calabasas house: $19,000 a month
- Electric Bill: $5,629.43 per month
- Gas Bill: $1,841 per month
- Water Bill: $2,278.27 per month
Of course, none of this includes her touring money from last year, which did very well.