Ozzy Osbourne Accidentally Starts House Fire
Posted by Jeremy Thomas on 08.29.2013
He was making a bacon sandwich...
Ozzy Osbourne started a fire in his house when trying to satisfy his late night appetite. WENN reports that Los Angeles firefighters were called to Osbourne's home after he was trying to make a bacon sandwich and started the fire in the process.
Sharon Osbourne commented on the news via Twitter, posting:
I'm in London, @OfficialOzzy is in LA making a bacon sandwich last night and the fire brigade ended up at our house!!
This is the second time this year that the Black Sabbath frontman has started a fire; the first happened in January because of a candle and it singed his hair and cost him his eyebrows, along with minor face burns.