Kendrick Lamar, Papa Roach & One Direction Top Hardest Working Performers of 2013 List
Posted by Joseph Lee on 12.12.2013
But someone else beat them out for the very topů
Songkick has named the band Local Natives as the hardest-working of 2013. The list was made by compiling which bands traveled the most miles and played the most shows. Local Natives played 188 shows and traveled almost 200,000 miles.
Here is the top ten:
1. Local Natives (188 shows, 192,486 miles)
2. Kendrick Lamar (171 shows, 229,583 miles)
3. Alt-J (164 shows, (251,443 miles)
4. Imagine Dragons (157 shows, 206,031 miles)
5. Foals (155 shows, 217,349 miles)
6. Papa Roach (147 shows, 105,261 miles)
7. One Direction (145 shows, 103,760 miles)
8. Willie Nelson (143 shows, 73,938 miles)
9. Two Door Cinema Club (142 shows, 206,997 miles)
10. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis (138 shows, 199,281 miles)
Earlier this year, the website named Kendrick Lamar as the hardest-working artist of the festival season, as he performed for 2760 minutes over 46 festivals, getting an estimated 870cm of artists' wristbands.
Songkick also noted that there has been a 15% increase in the distances traveled by the world's biggest acts in 2013.