Katy Perry's New Year's Eve Concert Rider Revealed
Posted by Jeremy Thomas on 01.05.2014
See what her demands were...
TMZ has gotten ahold of Katy Perry's rider for her New Year's Eve concert in Las Vegas. Perry performed at Caesar's Palace for the holiday and her rather reasonable rider (list of backstage requirements) is below:
* Fresh vegetables at all times including spinach, broccoli, celery, beets, carrots and kale
* Two large baskets of fruit; one must be tropical.
* Dinner must include a vegetarian option, plus quinoa or couscous
* All meals must be low-fat and health conscious and cannot contain MSG.
* Fresh organic grown fruit (including SLICED pineapple, mango, kiwis, etc)
* Fresh cut crudites (cucumber, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, snap peas & celery ... plus ranch dip)
* Healthy granola
* Dried figs
* Whole grain tortilla chips
* Large bowl hummus
* Fresh-made guacamole
* Two bottles of Pinot Grigio
* One bottle of Argentine Malbec