www.411mania.com
|  News |  Album Reviews |  Columns |  News Report |  Hall Of Fame |
SPOTLIGHTS  SPOTLIGHTS
MOVIES/TV
// Sarai Rollins and a Friend Show Off Their Beach Bikini Booties
MUSIC
// Lea Michele Rocks Low-Cut Top on Instagram
WRESTLING
// Is Steve Austin Training for a Return at WrestleMania?
MMA
// 411ís Ultimate Fighter 20 Report 9.17.14: Episode Two
GAMES
// Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare To Reveal Co-Op Mode This Month


CD REVIEWS  CD REVIEWS
//  Chris Brown - X Review
//  U2 - Songs of Innocence Review
//  Interpol - El Pintor Review
//  Maroon 5 - V Review
//  Opeth - Pale Communion Review
//  Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood Review [2]
 HOT ARTISTS
//  Kanye West
//  Rihanna
//  Nicki Minaj
//  Lil Wayne
//  Lady GaGa
SYNDICATE  SYNDICATE



411mania RSS Feeds





Follow 411mania on Twitter!




Add 411 On Facebook
 


 
 411mania » Music » News

Advertisement
Duran Duran Suing Fan Club For Lack of Payment
Posted by Joseph Lee on 07.23.2014



Now they're money-hungry like the wolf. The Chicago Sun-Times reports that Duran Duran is suing a fan club in Glenview, Illinois because they are owed 75% of the profits. They claim the club breached its contract by not paying up.

The lawsuit was filed Monday in Cook County Circuit Court. They claim that Worldwide Fan Clubs, Inc. agreed to a contract in 2010 that said they would create and manage the band's fan club. They would also store and sell band merchandise, keep accurate club records, collect membership fees, keep accurate accounting and give the band 75% of all profit. Worldwide Fan Clubs would keep the other 25 percent.

They claim that WFC failed to keep the accurate records or make the appropriate payments. They are looking for at least $40,000 in damages.





MUST-READ 411 STORIES:

10 Most Anticipated Movies

Nick Diaz: Own Worst Enemy?

Andrei Arlovski: Who's Next?


comments powered by Disqus











www.41mania.com
Copyright (c) 2011 411mania.com, LLC. All rights reserved.
Click here for our privacy policy. Please help us serve you better, fill out our survey.
Use of this site signifies your agreement to our terms of use.