Truths And Lies 04.15.14: WWE/TNA Week In Review
Posted by Justin Watry on 04.15.2014
Raw thoughts! Who is your favorite new NXT talent on the WWE main roster? Why is Eric Young the TNA Champion? WHY? Will Evolution reunite to battle The Shield? All this, my top 30 WM matches of all-time and much more!
It was inevitable.
WrestleMania XXX was so memorable. The night after Raw is just so exciting for wrestling fans. There is just no way the following week keeps up that momentum. I always hope it can continue week after week heading into the summer, but reality quickly sets in. Still lots to discuss, no doubt...but the annual WM Hangover Effect has arrived.
This column is jam packed with a couple extra features than normal, so here we go...
Note: I will happily respond to comments, as long as they do not have insults or cuss words. Sadly, most still do not grasp the very simple concept months later. Here are some of the best from last week!
Artie F.: "I think the HHH hate has jumped the shark, honestly. It got old years ago."
That's not how that expression works. HEY!
Haha, nicely done. Have a happy day.
its-yersel: I like your Truths & Lies column. Don't know why it gets so much hate. I have one question to ask, what did you think of the HHH vs Bryan match ? I thought HHH busted out some cool moves, and helped make Bryan look like the champ that he is. Keep up the great work Watry !
Great match. Loved it. Triple H held up his end of the bargain, as did Daniel Bryan. I expected nothing less on the grandest stage of them all.
The Living End: So, we've just had Wrestlemania. The one PPV that WWE puts any thought in. The WWE marks will be out in force for the next 11 months. Roll on WM31, the next time we get a half decent WWE event.
Best part? You will be there for every step of the way. Every show. Every week. Every month.
Michael L: Wasn't that Bar Rescue episode the one in which it was advertised that this would be the first rescue that Jon Tafer walked away from?
The episode that drew 1.65 million viewers? Yes...and it was excellent. SHUT IT DOWN!
mike: So much respect for this article. Tough i disagree about new talents coming in at the same time. I think its the perfect time to introduce new characters into the universe. There is enough going around to keep the important people relevant anyway. (Paige, Bo, Rusev)
100% CORRECT on Triple H. Seriously the hate needs to stop. People complain about Triple H yet they fail to realise he was the man behind the wyatt family, the shield and the new and improved tag team division which really took off last year, his behind the scene work for wwe as a whole. I appreactiate the fact Triple H is around to learn and take over once Vince is gone.
its the 'cool' thing to hate on triple h cause the IWC have all there life. get over it, enjoy what he has done and continues to do.
Criminally underrated wrestler, dont believe me? just watch his match with daniel bryan!
Agreed. Whether it was ten years or current day, the barrage of HHH hate just never made sense. I trust him (and Stephanie McMahon) to take over WWE. If WrestleMania XXX and Raw the night after is any indication, the future is VERY bright.
pjl32: you just know that hhh doing the job for daniel means somewhere down the line he's gonna want the favour returned...
...and there it is folks. Right on cue, thank you. See? Always a 'conspiracy theory' with Triple H. Always negativity. Always cynicism. Always something! No matter what the guy does; such a shame.
cuthbert51: Yeah, there is no place for auto-playing videos. That has to stop.
Sorry about that. I am with you; auto-playing videos is beyond annoying when they pop up. Let me see if that can be fixed.
TD: Just a shout out, see if you put me in your article. Been reading you since, what was it ask 411? Have to say I hated that, but since you got your own voice I'm a big fan. Keep up the good work.
Shout out to you! Thanks for the support. I have been writing online since early 2008 - long before coming to this website. Doing Ask 411 Wrestling was fun, but that was not my place. That is Mathew's column. Always has been, always will be.
Matt86: If Watry can admit he was wrong about the winner of Brock / Taker being set in stone, so can I.
I was wrong. No doubt. And as an effect I was also wrong on the build to the match. If they had Brock to win the thing all along, it was definitely the (kinda) right build.
The match, however, was not very good. It felt slow and plodding, and this was the first year where you could see the Undertaker has really aged to an extent that it prevented him from wrestling a good match. I never had the faith of others that this would be a five star classic, or even a good bout. In my opinion, it not for the historic finish, this match would have been the worst nondiva match of the night. However, I do share Watries love for that Mania. X-Seven it was not, but definitely close.
I was wrong. I am wrong numerous times a day, no shame in admitting as such. As for the match quality, I made my proclamations very clear during the past few weeks. It is funny though. After WrestleMania XXX, what is everyone talking about besides Daniel Bryan? Yep, The Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar! I think it just boils down to preference. Are you someone who loves Hulk Hogan vs. Andre the Giant OR Ricky Steamboat vs. Randy Savage from WrestleMania III? That fits here. Whatever you look for in a 'wrestling match,' people are talking about Daniel Bryan...and Taker/Brock.
SpankyHamm: Is this coincidence or a sign of changes in the WWE.
Paige - England
Cesaro - Austrian
Rusev - Bulgarian
Barrett - English
Santino - "Italy"
Certainly was a lot of European wrestlers put at the forefront of Raw last night. Do you think that it was because of a more global audience coming after WM, is the WWE more willing to push talents regardless of country, or again, just coincdence. (and I suppose you can add in Emma from Australia, Lana from Russia and Warrior from Parts Unknown).
A little of both. Obviously, WWE was playing to the 'smarky' international crowd on the Raw after WrestleMania XXX. Pretty clearly the case. At the same time, if those performers just so happen to be from outside the United States, then so be it. Not sure there has ever been a bias in WWE due to what country you are from, but that is a whole different conversation.
Meltzer: Stupid Watry. I'll dance on his grave.
Normally, I would not reply to this due to obvious reasons...BUT your user name made me laugh. Kudos to you kind sir.
lukestrutter: So is it cool to like watry now???? I'm in!!!!
I am just me. If you like it, great. If not, great. It is your choice. I just write columns.
87tezzy: Good column but I gotta disagree with what you said about the network and people canceling their subscription. Why would they? If you are a WWE fan and your decided to join with a six month commitment. What would be your motavation for ending it now?
WrestleMania 31 would not be in the next six month cycle. Like it or not, a good portion of wrestling fans buy one pay-per-view a year. That is all. Also, if there is any price increase, it could scare away some. There are multiple reasons. WWE just has to make sure the new international subscribers can off set any number of customer dropping off as time goes on. Still have to hit that one million mark to just break even!
Jake: Melissa Monroe is from his hometown, either an old friend or a classmate, can't remember.
^^^ This. Hope she wins Ink Master!
John Reid: For the longest time I thought that you were simply trolling, but now I'm glad to say I was wrong about you Watry. You really did your homework and provided very astute analysis about HHH and how the conspiracy theories need to end, they really did what was "best for business." Here's hoping that the call-ups from NXT (other than Paige) will actually have something to do when they get on the main programs.
As for TNA, it's time to just kill that organization and be done with it. There is nothing there worth watching and if they don't give a crap about their champions, why should we?
Appreciate it sir. Nice first paragraph. Everything I write is my honest opinion. No heel act. No trolling. Just my thoughts. I do NOT think TNA Impact Wrestling should just die. The company gives guys a paycheck that have will not ever go to WWE and provides them with a platform to do what they love in life. That is a positive. About everything else surrounding TNA, yeah - nothing worth watching there right now. Speaking of not worth watching...
*There were tons of great comments last week. Lots of fun stuff discussed. However, a few choice words made it impossible to warrant an actual reply. Oh well...*
Truths: TNA Impact Wrestling (4/10/14)
Note: My commitment to covering this show full-time ended in January. However, I will watch from time to time. For those curious, I will be tuning in again sometime around late April or early May
Truths: WWE Smackdown (4/11/14)
1. The John Cena/Bray Wyatt feud will continue. - Good. These two can go at it for another month or so. No problem there. It is one of the reasons why I could not decide on a winner at WM. The feud would go to Extreme Rules regardless. Each guy could have won with the loser wanting a rematch. I assume a stipulation gets added to their pay-per-view match with Bray winning.
2. Curtis Axel won a match. - Why?
3. The Divas division is starting to get my interest again. - WWE did two (actually) three things right on Smackdown with the women. First, Layla got a television role with Fandango. Always welcome on my TV screen. Secondly, that by default moves Summer Rae to a more in-ring role. Another plus. Thirdly, Paige got a cool promo video played introducing her to fans who may not have seen NXT at all. Very nice move. Her impact on Raw and winning the Divas Title outright was cool, but she will need fan support every week in order to stay relevant. I could not find the specific video, so enjoy this instead:
4. Hulk Hogan appeared. - The Hulkster was on the Blue Brand to 'put over' Daniel Bryan and pose with him. Short segment. No harm, no foul. My complaint is obvious. Was Hulk Hogan advertised for a Smackdown appearance? Same with John Cena. Maybe I missed the announcement or something. WWE has done this far too often in recent weeks with their Friday night show. When BIG names are going to be there, you announce it on Raw. You advertise it all week. You shout it from the rooftops for viewers to watch! Pretty simple strategy.
5. Cesaro fits as a Paul Heyman Guy but not now. - I wrote about this a little last week, but his Smackdown match against Big Show confirmed my initial hesitation. Answer me this: Is Paul Heyman a heel? I mean, his client Brock Lesnar just ended the historic The Streak at WMXXX. No way should he be going for cheers after that. Right? Now, answer me this: Is Cesaro a face? I mean, he was made to look like a million bucks at Mania, broke away from Jack Swagger and Zeb Colter and has a ton of good guy qualities going for him. Makes sense. Yet, the two are together. Is WWE trying to have Cesaro a face with a heel Heyman or vice versa or what? Fans want to cheer Cesaro, yet he acted heelish during his match but like a face afterwards. Fans certainly do not want to cheer Heyman, so why is his man feuding with Swagger? Do NOT feed me that "tweener" garbage. Something has to be sorted out there; good idea on paper but not so much in execution so far.
Lie: Daniel Bryan was forgotten about. - His status did not diminish one bit from Mania to Raw to Smackdown. He got the big moment with Hogan and followed it up with his usual six person main event slot for Friday night. He and The Usos took on Kane, Batista, and Randy Orton. Standard contest. The real story was The Shield confirming their face turn and having a staredown with Orton and Batista (Kane too). WWE has a couple of different directions to go in come Extreme Rules with these men. Even if Triple H decides to have another match, throw him in the mix. Giant tag match? Tag match and a one on one title defense for Bryan? Tag match with Bryan's title on the line? Going to be interesting how WWE goes here considering they want more network subscribers than actual PPV buys. Might have to dig into the bag of tricks.
Okay show. Let down from Sunday and Monday, but that was expected. Rob Van Dam is back, defeating Damien Sandow. No idea where RVD will fit into a story line. Bad News Barrett beat Kofi Kingston; maybe he can find some kind of momentum now? Other than that, it was good stuff with enough to look forward to come Monday. WWE did say Raw would be a tribute to The Ultimate Warrior but never said it would be a full blown tribute show. Rumor has it Daniel Bryan may not be on Raw this week, but as WWE World Champion, I would like to think his presence will be felt somehow.
Truths: WWE Raw (4/14/14)
1. The Ultimate Warrior tribute was fitting. - Yes, Ultimate Warrior has said some terrible things in his life. Yes, WWE released a full DVD built on running his character into the ground. Yes, a lot of that was deserved. Even so, we can all discuss the negatives in the days, weeks, months, and years to come. For now, it is right to honor everything he has done in the wrestling business.
2. The #1 contenders tournament for the IC Championship should be fun. - It is not the King of the Ring but pretty close. Big E has noting going on, so he needs a new opponents for his IC Title. Find eight wrestlers who are more than capable in the squared circle and let them loose for a few weeks. Fine by me. I think a Cesaro vs. Sheamus finals is the logical path with Bad News Barrett being a dark horse indicate to win it all. However, one thing is certain. I am ready for a new IC Champion.
3. Paige defeated Alicia Fox in a few minutes. - Eh. Not bad. WWE did follow-up on Paige's big victory last week. I was afraid the company would do nothing. Credit them. Paige now has two finishing maneuvers that have won matches clean in the middle of the ring. Very key in establishing your signature moves early.
4. I am still cautiously optimistic about so many new NXT stars being on the main roster at the same time. - Adam Rose is coming soon. Bo Dallas is coming soon. Emma just showed up and is a background player. Remember her and that so called catchy dance? Paige is doing well so far, but it has only been a week. Then you have Rusev (with Lana who is excellent) running through Xavier Woods...who was also just called up to the main roster recently but is now getting demolished in one minute. Repeat: I am ALL for new talent getting a shot. I love it, but if there is no plan or story line in place, why bother?
5. In a rarity, the third hour of Raw was good. - This show needed Bray Wyatt and John Cena in a big way. This show also needed more of The Shield for the main event. Even the Kane-Stephanie McMahon segment was well done, even though I do not care about his mask anymore. This show needed a lot of things, and we got it all in the third hour. Not sure if that was intentional or not. It did not even matter that the Cena/Wyatts segment was half comedy, half serious when it should be 100 percent serious at this time. Extreme Rules steel cage? Perfect. Cena can lose many different ways then!
Lie: Raw was entertaining. - I accepted no Daniel Bryan. That was the rumor last week. He was on his honeymoon and would not be back in time. I even accepted this week of TV would be back down to earth for WWE. Sadly, most of this episode of Raw felt like filler. Not even good filler with fun wrestling action. Just look at who The Shield had to face in the main event! Ratings and viewership will be down no matter what. No way can Raw sustain the five million viewers from the Raw after WrestleMania. The numbers were bound to go down after Mania season. We all knew that was coming anyways. However, it would have been nice if we at least got a great show. Instead, it was a lackluster show...which will draw a lackluster TV number.
*Meh. I appreciate the effort, but this show never stood a chance. The Evolution reunion (with the music too!) at the end was awesome, but the rest was BLAH! Coming off WrestleMania XXX and a wild Raw the next night with over five million viewers watching on TV, the week after was destined to disappoint. Both in quality and ratings.*
The next time you read an online report, ask yourself if the story actually makes sense...or is your typical gossip with no truth whatsoever. Just from the past week or so, let's take a look:
The Ultimate Warrior passes away on Tuesday. - Just unreal. I have posted my thoughts on other columns already, but I can not believe it. Still has not fully sunk in what happened.
Sting update! - Oh, now he may not be on WWE television for awhile. Of course. Oh wait, he has signed a deal. He has finally signed! See you all next week with another riveting "update" on Sting...
WWE Hall of Fame ceremony drew 2.4 million viewers - About as I expected. Pretty sure WWE and USA Network will happily accept this number.
WWE Raw the night after WMXXX drew over 5 million viewers for all three hours - Best numbers since Raw 1000 in July 2012 (when Raw went three hours). Obviously, these ratings will not stick going forward. I think everybody understands that, but the perfect storm for WWE paid off. Post-Mania buzz. Daniel Bryan victory. The Streak ending. Ultimate Warrior appearance. Also, the company has really been able to 'brand' the night after WM as some kind of season premiere or festive atmosphere with debuts/returns and the sold out lively crowd. Against the NCAA Men's Basketball Championship game that grabbed over 20 millions viewers makes it even more impressive for WWE.
The referee was not told of the finish for Brock Lesnar vs. The Undertaker - Complete BS. No way, no how did he just simply count to three with THE STREAK on the line. No way was he told Taker would win and then count his shoulders down for the loss. Zero chance I believe that. Probably was told right before the match or even during the match from his earpiece but just counting to three on his own? Yeah right.
The Andre the Giant Memorial battle royal is to return next year at WrestleMania 31, but plans could change. - Hey, that is some great reporting there. Thank you!
Early Summerslam matches discussed - Remember this report in August.
Early WrestleMania 31 matches discussed - Remember this report next March.
Jack Swagger briefly wins the IC Title? - Should have just won the belt at the Elimination Chamber pay-per-view. Said it then. Saying it again. Big E is doing nothing with the title. Just move on to somebody else.
The WWE themed episode of The Soup drew 404,000 viewers on Wednesday. - Did not see this reported in the 'dirt sheets' last week, so there you go. The number is actually up a little from recent weeks.
WWE Network offering another free one week trial - I suppose it may help. With Legends House starting up and all the Ultimate Warrior specials airing, maybe some more fans will jump on board? With the stock price tumbling, that subscriber number has to work its way closer to the one million mark and FAST!
Gunner signed to new TNA multi-year deal - Yawn.
James Storm signed to new TNA multi-year deal - Like many in the company, he probably had to take a paycut which is a shame. With no other options are there, it is either accept whatever TNA offer throws at you...or hit the indy scene. I am a fan of James Storm; he belongs in the big leagues getting paid top dollar. Not wrestling in an Orlando sound stage with tourists during his prime years.
AJ Styles bashes TNA Impact Wrestling - Took him long enough. I gave up on the idea of his TNA dismissal being an elaborate "works" months ago. Sadly, some stuck to their guns (these people have since piped down). Denial can be a tough thing. At this point, it does not even matter anymore. Return to TNA or not, the payoff is no longer there.
PWinsider reports the internal reaction to Eric Young winning the TNA Title is that people are happy for him because he's a hard worker but there's a negative feeling overall. -This is being credited to PWInsider, so the "Meltzer just hates TNA" conspiracy theorists can put down the pitchforks. It is not him. Um yeah, I feel bad for the guys/gals in TNA who now have to publicly talk about how awesome it is to have Eric Young as their top champ. I truly feel bad for them being put in that situation and knowing they can not say the truth. Lucky for all of you, I have more to say below on this abomination...
Have any more examples? Please share them below in the comment section. Until then, just remember the next time you click on an article to ask yourself first how much will be truth and how much will be fiction.
Eric Young = Another Reason The TNA Title Is Not A "World" Title
*copy and pasted response from another column*
People wonder why I do not consider the TNA Title to be an official "World" Title in wrestling. This past Thursday night was just another example why I feel that way. Even with that, Eric Young did get the biggest win of his career, so he gets a vote. Now, we dive into all the reasons why this a downright embarrassing decision by TNA:
1. Loyalty - Oh, but Eric Young has been loyal! He is hard working and well liked! He is a company guy and been with them company through thick and thin! You know who else was loyal, hard working, and well liked? Funaki. You know who else was loyal, hard working, and well liked? Brooklyn Brawler. All that babble is no reason to give somebody your top prize. Want to know why some people are so loyal? They have no other options. It is quite easy to stay with the same company your entire career when nobody else is calling you up offering a better deal. Keep him on the payroll and give him a nice spot - THAT is how you reward the goodwill, not giving him your top belt. That is just ludicrous.
2. Magnus - I felt bad for Magnus. I truly feel bad for a lot of guys on the TNA roster, but what a disaster. The past few months? Forget it. Flushed down the toilet on a weekly basis. He never won a single match on his own and when he finally has nowhere to run and nowhere to hide, he loses clean...to Eric FREAKIN' Young! I assume this is temporary, but even if Magnus gets the trap back in a few weeks, why bother? As usual, a blown opportunity. Ask James Storm how that worked out for him a few years ago.
3. Business - Are YOU going to buy a new Eric Young t-shirt? Are YOU going to attend a live event with him in the main event? Are YOU going to drop down $20 for the meet and greet with him? Are YOU going to plunk down $40 for his next pay-per-view main event match, if he lasts that long as champion? Are YOU going to financially support this move? If not, it goes nowhere. Quite easy to jump up and down behind a computer screen without contributing a dime. If Eric Young is sooooooo great and deserving, prove it. With your wallet. Put your money where your mouth is. Speaking of which...
4. Sacrifice - By my count, there have been THREE TNA Title matches on free television since Lockdown. Could be more too! On top of that, add a bunch of tired gimmick matches as well. Why does TNA even produce PPV events? Seriously. Why not do all this and try to convince viewers to PAY money for the Eric Young victory? You know, making money? Getting fans to spend on the product? Remember that novel concept? Nope, just do it all on Thursday nights on Spike TV every week! Somebody please tell me you are going to purchase Sacrifice in a few weeks (legally). Please somebody say that with a straight face.
5. Daniel Bryan - On the note of keeping a straight face, I beg somebody to tell me with a straight face this title change was planned BEFORE WrestleMania XXX. I am sorry, but the comparisons are far too many to just blindly ignore with Daniel Bryan. Again, I beg somebody to tell me Eric Young winning the title by winning two matches in the same evening was planned a week in advance, two weeks in advance, a month in advance or longer. Two weeks ago on Impact, Young did not even care about the belt (just wanted Samoa Joe to get a fair shot)...now it is the big shining moment of his career and something he worked his life for? Not buying it. Somebody within TNA watched Mania, Raw the next night, and thought "Uh oh! We have nothing going on. Better hot shot something to grab headlines and get a one week ratings pop. Well, Samoa Joe is out for now; throw the belt on Eric Young!" Yep, pretty much. Felt totally transparent, while WMXXX was a genuine 'moment' in wrestling history.
6. Comedy Figure - Even on the Daniel Bryan comparison, a better one would be Santino Marella. For the better part of two/three years, Eric Young was locking up with referees, doing comedy bits with ODB, dropping his pants during matches, being off screen for on/off periods of time, held the Knockouts Tag Title, and acting like a goof trying to figure out the ridiculous Abyss/Joseph Park drama. Then he is serious in a matter of weeks and is the TNA Champion? Nope, can not just erase all that so quickly. Instead of you know...building to something properly over months/years, it was just here - Young is credible now. Accept this. Forget the past few years of nonsense. Beyond a joke and NOT In a good way.
7. Swerve - To a previous point, WWE hit a home run with WMXXX. The Raw on Monday was great. Even the new Jeff Jarrett promotion received some buzz (not that I really care). No doubt TNA was forgotten about, like they always are anyways. Thus , they dipped into the "WCW Playbook" by hot shotting something for a pointless one week ratings bump and just throwing away any sense of a direction moving forward. Great, you got a 1.02 TV rating. Great. Viewers went up, congrats. What about the number next week? What will it be in three weeks? Or two months? So short sighted to do this in such a manner, when Sacrifice is right around the corner, but as noted a million times - TNA hates PPV buys. Just hates them. Is Bill Goldberg vs. Hulk Hogan happening next week on FREE TV too?
8. Chris Sabin - Ultimately, this is Chris Sabin Version 2.0! For those who do not recall, TNA did this exact same thing last year. Bully Ray was in the middle of his title run. For some oddball reason, TNA thought the little Option C gimmick with Chris Sabin meant he had to win the belt on TV. He did, the viewership was okay by TNA standards (1.5 million I think). Everybody went wild, loved it, got buzz, blah, blah blah. Then reality sunk in, and folks realized just how short sighted it was. Viewership dropped for three straight weeks after his win. Bully got the belt right back but was no longer the same. Then Chris Sabin went down to his usual X-Division spot (where he always should have been), and he is now rumored to be leaving the company. Yep, good hot shot move. TNA Champ to leaving the company and forgotten about months later. Good luck Mr. Eric Young! Enjoy it now.
My Next Interview Guest Is...
Moving on, my second interview of 2014 is officially complete and will be posted later this week. Who is it? Please guess in the comment section below. Stay tuned.
MY Top 30 Matches In WrestleMania History
Note: This list was done in mid-January. Yes, that is how far in advance the feature was written. Amazing, huh? Also to avoid any extra hassle, I am leaving out WrestleMania XXX even though a couple matches could certainly be added.
30. Hulk Hogan/Mr. T vs. Roddy Piper/Paul Orndorff - WM I
29. Triangle Ladder Match - WM 16
28. Umaga vs. Lashley - WM 23
27. Mickie James vs. Trish Stratus - WM 22
26. Undertaker vs. Kane - WM 14
25. TLC 2 - WM 17
24. Shawn Michaels vs. Razor Ramon - WM 10
23. Bret Hart vs. Owen Hart - WM 10
22. Brock Lesnar vs. Kurt Angle - WM 19
21. Shawn Michaels vs. Stone Cold - WM 14
20. Undertaker vs. CM Punk - WM 29
19. The Rock vs. Stone Cold - WM 15
18. The Rock vs. Stone Cold - WM 19
17. Macho Man vs. Ricky Steamboat - WM 3
16. Batista vs. Undertaker - WM 23
15. Shawn Michaels vs. Bret Hart - WM 12
14. Triple H vs. John Cena - WM 22
13. Bret Hart vs. Stone Cold - WM 13
12. Chris Jericho vs. Shawn Michaels - WM 19
11. Mick Foley vs. Edge - WM 22
10. Hulk Hogan vs. Andre The Giant - WM 3
9. Hulk Hogan vs. The Rock - WM 18
8. Triple H vs. Undertaker - WM 27
7. Ric Flair vs. Shawn Michaels - WM 24
6. Stone Cold vs. The Rock - WM 17
5. John Cena vs. The Rock - WM 28
4. Triple H vs. Undertaker - WM 28
3. Shawn Michaels vs. Undertaker - WM 26
2. Shawn Michaels vs. Kurt Angle - WM 21
1. Shawn Michaels vs. Undertaker - WM 25
My sister just started her own fashion blog. Everybody should go check it out immediately. Click it. Read it. Love it. The brand new Twitter account to follow is right here! The actual website is right here!
Ink Master On Spike TV
Another successful week. So far, so good.
Finally, here are some "ME!" plugs for all of you...