October 2012 WWE Business Figures: DVD Sales, WWE.com Traffic, House Show Attendance
Posted by Larry Csonka on 11.29.2012
Check out the numbers…
- WWE DVD shipment numbers as of October 31st are as follows:
* The Wrestlemania 29 DVD sold 230,000 units.
* The Rock DVD sold 150,000 units.
* The Undertaker DVD sold 112,000 units.
* The CM Punk DVD sold 105,000.
* The Royal Rumble DVD sold 89,000 units.
- 165,000 DVD units were shipped, with 64% being the new CM Punk DVD. This is down 38% from last year.
- WWE.com averaged 11.5 million unique visitors. This is down 10% from last year.
- WWEShop.com averaged 903 orders per day. This is up 27% from last year.
- Average house show attendance was 4,762 in North America, which is up from 4,607 from last year.
Credit: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
More must-read wrestling news:
* What's the plan for CM Punk vs. Ryback at TLC? (SPOILER)
* Who will Ryback face at WrestleMania?
* Vince McMahon staying low-key at TV tapings
* 411's WWE Main Event report
comments powered by