This was an extremely small arena, but it was either a sell-out or very close to one. I'd say maybe 2,000-3,000 in attendance. The Twitter poll again was whether Ricardo Rodriguez would be allowed at ringside for the Randy Orton-Alberto Del Rio match. Tony Chimel was the announcer.
(1) The Miz defeated Damien Sandow. Sandow came out first and cut a promo to a ton of boos. He asked for silence, but got more boos instead. Miz came out to a big pop. Sandow frustrated Miz early, while taunting him and doing a cartwheel. But, Miz fought back and did a cartwheel of his own. Back and forth match. Miz won with the Skullcrushing Finale.
(2) Fandango defeated Ted DiBiase. They erroneously had Johnny Curtis's background on the video wall when Fandango came out. DiBiase threw his shirt to the crowd. Fandango yelled that no one cared about shirts, they cared about dancing. Lots of dancing from Fandango early on. DiBiase busted out some dance moves of his own. DiBiase hit a suicide dive, but Fandango backdropped DiBiase out of the ring to the floor. DiBiase made a comeback. He went to the top rope, but Fandago hit the ropes and DiBiase crotched himself. Fandango then hit his finisher for the win.
Alberto Del Rio and Roberto Rodriguez appeared on the video screens hyping Del Rio's match with Orton. They were confident Rodriguez would be allowed at ringside for the match.
(3) Layla & Paige defeated Natalya & Aksana. Natalya and Aksana came out to a mixed reaction. Layla and Paige came out next to a decent reaction. Layla started against Aksana and pretty much had her way with her. After Layla hit some butt moves, Aksana begged off and tagged in Natalya. Natalya fared no better initially. Layla tagged in Paige. Paige got some offense in, but ran into trouble thanks to some double-team tactics behind the referee's back. Natalya worked over Paige for a while, including an abdominal stretch while grape-vining the leg. Finally, Paige got a hot tag to Layla. Layla cleaned house. Aksana came in, but Paige tripped her and pulled her out of the ring. Layla hit the Lay-Out on Natalya and got the pin.
Wade Barrett appeared on the video screens, telling us he was going to tame "The Wildcat" and make Kofi Kingston the next victim of the great Barrett Barrage.
(4) IC champion Kofi Kingston defeated Wade Barrett to retain the Intercontinental Title. Back and forth match. Barrett mocked Kofi's mannerisms, but Kofi rolled him up for a two count. A pump-handle slam from Barrett got two. Barrett hit Winds of Change, but Kingston kicked out. Kingston hit the Boom Drop, but Barrett kicked out. Kofi went for the SOS, but Barrett blocked it. Barrett went for Wasteland, but Kofi blocked it and this time successfully hit the SOS. Barrett kicked out at two. Barrett set Kofi up for the Bull Hammer, but Kofi blocked it and hit Trouble in Paradise to get the pin.
Next was Randy Orton vs. Alberto Del Rio. Ricardo was allowed to stay based on the fan vote and he and Del Rio celebrated. Orton got a huge pop coming out.
(5) Randy Orton defeated Alberto Del Rio (w/Ricardo Rodriguez). Orton was in control early and Del Rio tried to escape through the crowd. Orton caught him and brought him back. Del Rio gained the advantage and began working on Orton's arm, setting up for the cross arm-breaker. He applied it twice using the ropes, but obviously had to break it by the five count. He got it on another time, but Orton made it to the ropes. Ricardo got in some cheap shots. Orton went for a power slam, but Del Rio stopped short and hit a kick. Orton went for the RKO, but Del Rio blocked it and hit a back stabber. Orton kicked out. Orton went for the Hangman DDT, but Del Rio blocked it. Orton hit the powerslam. Del Rio kicked out. Del Rio went for the RKO, but Orton whipped him into the ropes and hit the hangman DDT (vintage Orton!), but Del Rio kicked out. Lots of other nearfalls. Del Rio applied the cross arm-breaker again, but Orton countered into a pinning predicament, forcing Del Rio to release the hold. Rodriguez jumped up on the apron and grabbed Orton in the corner. Del Rio went for an insiguri, but Orton side-stepped it and he hit Rodriguez instead. Orton hit the RKO for the pin.
David Otunga came out and said intermission was over, so we should all put down our hot dogs and popcorn. According to Otunga, all the ladies had come to see his body. He began posing to some Narcissist-like music. Then, Hornswoggle's music hit and he came out. He was quickly joined by The Great Khali. They made their way to the ring and entered it. Otunga threw Hornswoggle down. Khali took exception to this and chopped Otunga. At this point I looked for a referee, and realized there wasn't one. Then, Hornswoggle hit the Tadpole Splash. And that was that. There was no official match, so I don't know what to call this.
(6) The Usos & Rey Mysterio defeated 3MB (Heath Slater & Jinder Mahal & Drew McIntyre) in a six-man tag match. 3MB worked over Mysterio for a while, and then one of the Usos. Eventually, a hot tag was made to Mysterio. Mysterio came in as the proverbial house afire. He put Slater in position for the 619. The Usos simultaneously superkicked Mahal and McIntyre to set them up as well. Mysterio hit a triple 619 on all three members of 3MB. The Usos then threw Mahal and McIntyre to the outside and Mysterio "dropped the dime" on Slater for the pin.
Next was Big Show vs. Sheamus in the main event. Big Show again came out to boos and some cheers in his home state. Sheamus came out to a large pop.
(7) Sheamus defeated World Hvt. champion Big Show via DQ; Show retained the World Title. Sheamus tested the Big Show's strength early, to no effect. Big Show hit some chops. Sheamus hit about four clubbing blows before Show blocked them. Sheamus hit a battering ram. Sheamus went up top for a shoulder block, but Big Show caught him and chokeslammed him. Sheamus kicked out at two. Sheamus hit White Noise, but Show kicked out at two. Sheamus went for the Brogue Kick, but Big Show pulled the ref in front of him. Sheamus managed to hit the brakes before he hit the ref. Big Show then shoved the ref down, resulting in a DQ.
After the match, Show chokeslammed Sheamus. As Sheamus staggered to his feet, Show lay in wait ready to hit the WMD. However, he swung and missed and Sheamus connected with a Brogue Kick, knocking Show to the canvas. Sheamus celebrated with the fans while Show lay in the ring selling the effects of the Brogue Kick. Chimel thanked us all for coming.
Very good show, although a little less crisp than Saturday's show in Columbia.