Hall of Fame
The Dunn List
Carla Howe Shows Off Her Swimsuit Body in Instagram Selfies
Aubrey O'Day Sticks Out Bikini Butt In New Instagram Pic
411's WWE RAW Report 9.15.14
Joe Rogan May Have Just Called You All a Bunch of Racists
Acheivement List for WWE 2K15 Leaks
411mania RSS Feeds
Follow 411mania on Twitter!
Add 411 On Facebook
[AUDIO] Mickie James Talks About Her Music Career, Her WWE Run and More
Including the first time she hit someone with a chair...
Mickie James had an interview with
along with Washington Redskins defensive end Adam Carriker and former wrestling announcer/weight loss champion Chuck Carroll. Here are highlights:
- Mickie and Chuck went to pro wrestling training school together in the late 1990s in northern Virginia.
- Mickie said she knew she made it in professional wrestling when she won the WWE Women's Championship from Trish Stratus at WrestleMania 22.
- Chuck discussed a time seven years earlier when she hit him with the wrong side of a chair at wrestling school.
- Mickie talked about moving from WWE to TNA and then to the music business.
- She gave Lita credit for helping her become a better wrestler. She also called Stratus one of her closest friends.
- Her album will be released early next year and is gaining buzz in country music circles.
4th & Pain
airs each weekday at noon. Goldberg appears every Thursday to make his weekly NFL picks.
Must-read news from around the site:
Rihanna hangs out in a booty-hugging swimsuit
Vida Guerra packs her big booty in a supertight see-through blue bodysuit
Jamie Foxx drops some details on Electro in
The Amazing Spider-Man 2
How involved will George Lucas be with
Star Wars: Episode VII
The Top 5 Worst Pop Acts
The Top 8 Namco Games
MUST-READ 411 STORIES:
Top 8 Most Anticipated Fall Shows
Aubrey O'Day Instagrams Booty Pic
Chris Brown -
comments powered by Disqus.
comments powered by
Copyright (c) 2011 411mania.com, LLC. All rights reserved.
Click here for our
. Please help us serve you better, fill out our
Use of this site signifies your agreement to our