Various News: Kelly Kelly Indy Appearance Announced, New ROH Title Match Set, Update on ECW Documentary, More
Posted by Larry Csonka on 12.19.2012
More news on a very busy day…
- ROH has announced that the American Wolves (Davey Richards & Eddie Edwards) will challenge for the ROH Tag Titles on January 18 in Dearborn, Michigan. New ROH tag champs the Briscoes are scheduled to defend the Tag Titles against Coleman & Alexander on Jan. 5 at the first TV taping of the year, so the winners will go on to defend against the Wolves.
- The documentary "GLOW: The Story of the Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling", which has played at a number of film festivals, will be released on DVD on March 26th.
- The new ECW documentary, put together by John Philapavage and Kevin Kiernan is almost completed. At this time, they are working on the scoring and visual effects needed to finalize the project. They are planning for an early 2013 release.
- ICW is running their first show in the New York City area in some time on Friday at the NYWC Sportatorium in Deer Park, Long Island, headlined by Tommy Dreamer & Raven & The Sandman against Dan Maff & The Amazing Red & Danny Demanto, Roderick Strong vs. Papadon for the first time ever, plus Tony Nese, The SAT, Alex Reynolds vs. Jeez, Sami Callihan, Ricky Reyes, Adam Cole and lots more.
- ICW also runs on March 2nd in Lake Ronkokoma, Long Island with the former Kelly Kelly appearing at Center Island Sports.