WWC News: Three Kings Day Show Returning, Carlito to Compete, More
Posted by Jeremy Thomas on 12.20.2012
Plus Ricky Banderas may return...
- WWC has announced that they will be bringing back their traditional "Three Kings Day" show. Dubbed Euphoria 2013, it will go down on January 6th with a belltime of 7:05 PM in Bayamon, Puerto Rico. Announced so far are the following:
* Ray Gonzalez vs. Savio Vega (w/Victor Jovica as special referee)
* WWC Tag Team Tile Match: Sons of Samoa vs. Thunder & Lightning
* WWE Puerto Rico Heavyweight Title Match: Gilbert vs. Andy Levine
- There was an angle during last weekend's show where Invader #1 got into an argument with Carlito after Carlito beat Ray Gonzalez with help by Savio Vega. Invader #1 said that Carlito's behavior was not becoming of a "real man" and that he has a "thorn in his heart" from when Carlito tore his wedding pictures. He challenged Carlito to another match, which may take place at Euphoria.
- It is believed that Ray Gonzalez will be coming back for Euphoria underneath the "Ray Fenix" mask. Additionally, "Mesias" Ricky Banderas may make an appearance.