Hall of Fame
The Dunn List
San Diego Comic Con Wrap-Up:
, Wonder Woman Costume,
Batman v. Superman
Aubrey O'Day Rocks Some Great Cleavage in Instagram Selfie
Sting to Be in Los Angeles For SummerSlam
Is Fighting Ronda Rousey First in Gina Carano’s Best Interest?
Name of Next Assassin's Creed Xbox 360, PS3 Game Leaked?
411mania RSS Feeds
Follow 411mania on Twitter!
Add 411 On Facebook
CM Punk Attends Concert, Ric Flair Spotted At NBA Game, The Rock Settles Lawsuit And More
Plus some news on an Alberto Del Rio signing and the WWE hall of Fame ticket presale...
- Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson and his ex-wife have settled several lawsuits against them that claimed they cost investors of millions with bad investments. You can find more information
- The Rock's film
will play at the IFC Center in New York City on the weekend of January 4-5.
- Alberto Del Rio and Ricardo Rodriguez will sign autographs today at The Boost Mobile on 5718 W Fullerton in Chicago IL 60639 from 3-5 PM.
- The WWE Hall of Fame pre-sale last night at Madison Square Garden only sold the $105 priced tickets.
- CM Punk was at a Bouncing Souls concert in New Jersey last night. He is friends with the band and previously used their "Night Train" song as his farewell song in Ring of Honor.
- Ric Flair was at the Miami Heat/Charlotte Bobcats game on Wednesday.
Must-read wrestling news:
WWE employees baffled by Chris Benoit entry in WWE Encyclopedia
Latest update on names considered for 2012 WWE Hall of Fame
Update on Sin Cara's in-ring return
411's Impact Wrestling report
Top 8 WWE Raw Moments of 2012
MUST-READ 411 STORIES:
Why WrestleMania 31 Needs A Plan B
Top 10 Iconic TV Vehicles
Nikki Bella Instagrams Bikini Pics
comments powered by Disqus.
comments powered by
Copyright (c) 2011 411mania.com, LLC. All rights reserved.
Click here for our
. Please help us serve you better, fill out our
Use of this site signifies your agreement to our