1. Chavo Guerrero and Hernandez defeated Robbie E and Robbie T to retain the TNA Tag Titles. The tag champs beat The Robbies after a frog splash on Robbie E.
2. Tara (w/Jesse) defeated Mickie James to retain the TNA Knockouts Title. Tara won when Jesse pushed Mickie off top rope. After the match, Jesse ran his mouth and said he could beat anyone in back. Bully Ray came out. Said he would rather masturbate with hand full of broken glass than do Tara. Very funny moment.
3. Bully Ray beat Jesse. Bully won with a one man 3D.
4. X Division Champion Rob Van Dam defeated Kazarian. RVD got the win after the 5 Star Frogsplash. For playing an asshole, Kaz is hilarious.
5. Devon and DOC defeated Kurt Angle and Samoa Joe. Devon hit Angle with the hammer. I've seen Angle before but it was really cool seeing Joe live.
6. Jeff Hardy beat Austin Aries and Bobby Roode in steel cage to retain the TNA Title. James Storm was the special referee. Hardy pinned Aries after Twist of Fate after Storm laid out Roode with superkick.
Notes: The crowd went nuts for Hardy. Other than that everyone got reasonable pops and no real heat on anyone. It was a really good show and afterwards you could pay $20 for a picture with Hardy in front of the cage. I did it and got to hold the belt.