Update on TNA's One Night Only Show Tapings, Their Themes, Return of the Six Sided Ring, and More
Posted by Jeffrey Harris on 01.10.2013
The six sides will make a return...
- Here's an update on the themes for the upcoming taped "One Night Only" events for TNA which will be airing on the first Friday night of months TNA is not broadcasting live PPV's:
* TNA X-Travaganza, featuring the stars of the X-Division (airing in April, taping 1/13).
* TNA Joker's Wild Tag Team Special, featuring enemies teaming and a Battle Royal final (airing in May, taping 1/13)
* TNA Hardcore Justice 2 - ECW reunion style "hardcore" show featuring hardcore stipulation matches bringing in ECW talents.
* TNA "10 Reunion" - Stars from the early days of TNA battling inside a Six-Sided ring.
* TNA Knockouts Knockdown - One night Knockout tournament with the first round being all stipulation matches and the final four in a "test of their stamina" to see who the final victor is.
* TNA International Incident - One night tournament featuring talent from "United States, India, Mexico, Ireland, Canada, Germany, Japan & the UK" with the winner earning a TNA title shot.
* TNA X-Division World Cup Tournament - four teams of X-Division wrestlers in a one night tournament featuring singles, tag, six man and eight man tag bouts.
* TNA World Cup of Wrestling - Four teams, each captained by a TNA wrestler featuring a Heavyweight wrestler, a tag team and an X-Division wrestler battling in singles, tag and stipulation bouts. The finale will be a "two ring, triple chance Battle Royal."
- There are currently no confirmed taping dates yet for the specials beyond January.