1. Kofi Kingston defeated Heath Slater (w/Jinder Mahal, Drew McIntyre). Dear God, I found myself popping for 3MB!! There was a mid-match taunt by Kofi where he did Heath's air guitar and a cool spot where Kofi used Heath as a springboard and jumped onto 3MB. Jinder and Drew jumped into the ring and were thrown out by the ref. Trouble in Paradise for the win by Kofi. Hit it when Heath jumped off the top rope
2. Alicia Fox beat Aksana. Who cares?
Tony Chimmel was telling us to vote for the main event and the shield interrupted and set up a match between them and Randy Orton and Sheamus.
3. Fandango beat Yoshi Tatsu. Fandango came out to crickets and danced with some woman. Tatsu came out to a decent reaction. Early stalling by Curtis. Slow action.
There was a promo for the main event by Wade Barrett.
4. Randy Orton and Sheamus beat The Shield by DQ in a handicap match. The place came unglued for Randy and Sheamus. The Shield came out through the ramp to major heat and there was an all out brawl to start. Sheamus and Orton took control early. The Shield took over and dominated Orton until he made a hot tag to Sheamus, who cleaned house. Great back and forth action. The ref called a DQ after the Shield jumped Orton and wouldn't get on the ring. There was a post match beatdown of Orton and Sheamus. Rollins and took two Brogue Kicks and Ambrose and Reigns took RKO's.
5. Sin Cara and The Great Khali (w/Hornswoggle) beat Jinder Mahal and Drew McIntyre. The crowd popped big for Khali. Decent reaction for Sin Cara. 3MB got some decent heat. And again I popped. I need help. Slow going match with Khali and Jinder to start. Sin Cara hit some high spots when he entered. Khali got win in the end with Punjabi Plunge on Jinder.
Chimmel whored out Tout.
6. Brodus Clay (w/The Funkadactyls) beats Connor O'Brian. Connor did a pre match promo during which some one yelled "who's that fart knocker?" Brodus won with the splash. Post match dance session with Brodus and Chimmel.
7. Alberto Del Rio (w/Ricardo Rodriguez) beat Wade Barrett in a No DQ match to retain the World Heavyweight Title. There was a pre match promo by Barrett telling us to acknowledge his existence. And that since we picked a no DQ, we are a city of barbarians, which is a fair assessment. There was a decent face reaction for Del Rio. Barrett used heel tactics early on. He kept rolling out if the ring. There was a quick flurry from Del Rio. Barrett took control when he pulled a kendo stick or and pummeled Del Rio.
A chair was brought in and Barrett want to town on Del Rio, who had a hope spot until Barrett threw him into the turnbuckle. They did the boo/yeah spot with Del Rio taking over. Del Rio picked up the kendo stick and got his revenge. Del Rio went for the cross arm breaker but it got reversed into a sick Winds of Change with a good near fall. Del Rio got a table out and the place went nuts. As he set it up, Barrett threw him into the buckle again. Barrett put him on the table and he went to the top rope and Ricardo jumped up and hit him with the pail and Del Rio hit him with a bulldog through the table for the win.
Orton (not even close)