WWE News: Update On Take Two Acquiring WWE License, Chris Jericho Interview, Actor Backstage AT NXT, More
Posted by Joseph Lee on 02.14.2013
Plus updates on WWE's new HD cameras...
- Even though there have been claims that Take Two has acquired the license for the next WWE video game, that's not entirely accurate. There will be a bankruptcy court hearing on February 19. THQ has the court's permission to sever their contractual ties with WWE and Yukes. If the court agrees, WWE and Yukes will work with Take Two on WWE '14 and other games. If the court doesn't agree, then this won't happen. That's why WWE hasn't released an official announcement yet.
- WWE began using new state of the art HD cameras on this week's RAW. This is part of a planned upgrade before Wrestlemania.
- All of the G.I. Joe: Retaliation action figures at the International Toy Fair were branded around The Rock, who joined the franchise as Roadblock.
- The Miami Herald has an interview with Chris Jericho about his return to WWE, his new SyFy series and more.
- Kris Kristofferson was backstage at WWE NXT in Orlando, Florida. His son is under a contract as Garrett Dylan. Dylan trained in California.