Notes: The show started promptly at 7:30 p.m. Jeremy Borash announced the event, then introduced Earl Hebner, who came out to chants of "I screwed Bret (Hart)." He pulled off his referee shirt to reveal his own shirt - "Yes, I screwed Bret" - to a chorus of boos.
(1) Hernandez & Chavo Guerrero beat Matt Morgan & Joey Ryan. The opener was good with Morgan having heat. Hernandez and Morgan used their size and strength against each other. Also, it was Beckley's first chance to see Chavo live. Chavo & Hernandez signed autographs during intermission.
(2) KO champion Tara beat Velvet Sky to retain the Knockouts Title. Tara pinned Sky with her hands holding the ropes. Good action from start to finish. After the match, Sky left Tara laying in ring after a powerbomb.
Kurt Angle came out with his two kids to address the fans about the IOC banning wrestling. He plugged Change.org for more info. Devon and Wes Brisco then attacked Angle before Bully Ray made the save. Kurt and Bubba issued a challenge, which Devon and Wes accepted.
(3) Kurt Angle & Bully Ray beat TV champion Devon & Wes Brisco. Devon and Bubba sold really wanting to take each others's heads off. Kurt pinned Brisco with the Angle Slam for the win.
(4) Bobby Roode pinned "Cowboy" James Storm after an action-filled match. Austin Aries hit Storm to help Roode get the win.
(5) TNA World Hvt. champion Jeff Hardy beat Austin Aries in a cage match to retain the TNA World Title. The match see-sawed back and forth. Both guys are really quick and nearly scaled over the cage. Leading to the finish, Bobby Roode came to ringside after Ariescollided with referee Brian Hebner. The interference back-fired, though, as Hardy pinned Aries after his leap from the top rope.
Overall, the crowd was really into the show. The attendance was down from last year's show due to weather issues, but I would estimate 2,500. The show closed with hundreds of fans lining up to have their picture with champ Jeff Hardy and the cage as a back-drop.