The Miz was introduced as a special guest and came out for Miz TV. He said he didn't need a set or a special guest. He then went over to a kid in the crowd and gave him a t-shirt. He was interrupted by Damian Sandow, who came out and started talking. His mic cut out and a referee came out and sent him to the back. Miz said this would be a night full of surprises that we wouldn't forget.( he wasn't kidding)
2. Jack Swagger (w/Zeb Coulter) defeated Sin Cara. Before the match, Zeb and Swagger cut a promo about illegals. Just their normal stuff from TV.
Cody Rhodes cut a backstage promo shown in the screen about how he was going to beat Randy Orton later.
3. Fandango defeated Ted DiBiase.
4. Randy Ortom defeated Cody Rhodes.
5. Great Kahli and Brodus Clay defeated Primo and Epico.
It was announces that Sheamus was going to be in a handicap match with Wade Barrett and Damian Sandow. Barrett got a mic and said that obviously Sheamus didn't get the memo that this was a handicap match and obviously he had bitten off more than he could chew. Sheamus said Barrett was talking out if his arse as usual. He said he had a few surprises of his own.
The lights went out and Undertaker's music started playing. (No that was not a typo). The crowd went crazy.
6. Shamus and Undertaker defeated Damian Sandow and Wade Barrett. Taker walked out on the stage and slowly to the ring for a tag team match. The crowd chanted "this is awesome" during the match. Taker looked like he had never left.
7. Alberto Del Rio defeated Big Show in a No DQ match to retain the World Hvt. Championship. The crowd was able to vote for No DQ or best of three falls. Big Show was put through two tables and a kendo stick was used.
Tony Chimmel thanked everyone and that was it.
Notes: Overall, this was a very good house show. It was the first one in Waco with the new set. Undertaker was the shocker of the night. The crowd could not believe he was there. He was not advertised. I was working security for the building and never saw him arrive. No return date was given.