WWE News: Two More Hall of Fame Members Possible, Who Will Induct Who, Possible Celebrity Involvement, More
Posted by Larry Csonka on 02.27.2013
Tons of WWE Hall of Fame news…
- At this time there are plans to induct 1-2 more people into the Hall of Fame this year. The rumored names are Ivan Koloff and Kamala. The company has reached out to at least Kamala about being inducted.
- Bruno Sammartino's induction will headline the ceremony. The company hopes to have Arnold Schwarzenegger induct him. Word is that Sammartino will speak with Schwarzenegger about this when he is inducted into the International Sports Hall of Fame during the Arnold Classic.
- Inducting Mick Foley will be either Terry Funk or Jim Ross. There is also a chance that they could induct Foley together.
- The company is considering Maria Menounos inducting Bob Backlund, as they are good friends. Sgt. Slaughter and Roddy Piper's names have also been rumored to induct Backlund.
- It is believed that a member of his family, likely Ivanka Trump, will induct Donald Trump.
- While nothing is confirmed, it is believed that Edge, Lita or Dave Finley will induct Trish Stratus into the Hall of Fame.