Looking at the Buyrates For TLC, Survivor Series and Hell in a Cell For The Last Three Years
Posted by Larry Csonka on 02.28.2013
Full details inside...
- Here is the breakdown of the PPV buyrates for the TLC, Survivor Series and Hell in a Cell PPVs for the last three years. Included with the buyrates are what match main evented the show…
Hell in a Cell
2012 - 199,000 buys (CM Punk vs. Ryback)
2011 - 182,000 buys (Alberto Del Rio vs. CM Punk vs. John Cena)
2010 - 210,000 buys (Kane vs. Undertaker)
2012 - 208,000 buys (CM Punk vs. John Cena vs. Ryback)
2011 - 281,000 buys (The Rock and John Cena vs. R Truth and The Miz)
2010 - 244,000 buys (Randy Orton vs. Wade Barrett)
2012 - 175,000 buys (John Cena vs. Dolph Ziggler)
2011 - 179,000 buys (CM Punk vs. Alberto Del Rio vs. The Miz)
2010 - 195,000 buys (John Cena vs. Wade Barrett)
Must-read wrestling news:
* The Rock says a rematch with John Cena had the most box office appeal
* Who came up with the Jack Swagger/Zeb Colter storyline?
* Chris Jericho: "Triple H is the right guy to take over WWE"
* 411's WWE Main Event report
* The Top 10 Heels of the Week
* 411 Fact or Fiction: Undertaker's Return, Punk vs Cena, More
comments powered by