It was pretty much the exact same show that was reported in Kalamazoo on Saturday night...
(1) Ted DiBiase beat Damien Sandow. Sandow had the most heat of any heel on the show.
(2) The Usos beat Primo & Epico (w/Rosa Mendes). The Usos yelling out "Ooooo" during a random resthold just to get the crowd to respond with "So" is lame. However to their credit, the crowd did it every time.
(3) Paige (from NXT) beat A.J. Lee. They are really good together. Paige is going to be a great addition to the main roster and hopefully they give this match some quality TV time.
(4) Jack Swagger beat Sin Cara via submission with the Anklelock. We had floor seats next to the aisle and I had no idea Swagger was that large. Wow.
(5) Randy Orton beat Cody Rhodes. Orton got the biggest face reaction of the night and this match had the finish of the night - Cody went for his Disaster Kick off the corner ropes and got RKO'd out of the air.
(6) IC champion Wade Barrett beat Bo Dallas in a non-title match. During the match, there was a deal where the referee held the "X" signal up, he was walked to the stage by three staffers, making the crowd think he was legit injured, Barett got on the mic to taunt him, and then Bo hobbled back to finish the match fine.
(7) WWE tag champions Kane & Daniel Bryan beat Dolph Ziggler & Big E. Langston to retain the Tag Titles.
(8) World Hvt. champion Alberto Del Rio beat Big Show to retain the World Title. Not a strong crowd reaction for the main event, as there were crickets at points during the match.
It's worth noting the only faces on the show were Ted DiBiase, the Usos, Paige, Bo, Orton, Sin Cara, Bryan & Kane, and Del Rio. Really? No Sheamus or Miz, or even Zack Ryder or Brodus Clay? I get that Ryback is on the Raw tour with Cena and Punk, but come on. If I paid $98 per ticket at face value, does that mean Raw tour tickets are double? Probably not, but it's certainly not an equal talent mix for the money.