2. Yoshi Tatsu beat Michael McGillicutty via roll up. Mike looked very good. Best shape I've ever seen him in. He worked the crowd well.
3. Layla beat Alicia Fox in 30 seconds. The quick finish was disappointing because I like women's wrestling and hoped they would get to work a little. Ugh.
Jack Swagger and Zeb Colter cut an excellent promo that was consistent with their current agenda.
4. Jack Swagger (w/Zeb Colter) beat Justin Gabriel via gut wrench powerbomb.
5. Alberto Del Rio beat Big Show via cross arm breaker in a street fight to retain the World Hvt. Championship. They broke some tables. A decent match. Ricardo Rodriguez is soooo over.
6. Kane and Daniel Bryan beat Cody Rhodes and Damien Sandow to retain the WWE Tag Team Championship. This was the highlight of the night. Wow. So much fun. Rhodes Scholars played to the crowd and their chicken shit heel tactics were awesome. Bravo to all of them. Great work by all.
7. Randy Orton beat Mark Henry via DQ when Henry hit him with a chair. The match was eight minutes in length and had very little action. Orton hit the RKO and everyone left.
Notes: Decent for a house show I give it a B. Jack Swagger had the most heat. The biggest pops went to Randy Orton and Kane