Update on G.I. Joe 2: Retaliation, Rock Interviews, More
Posted by Larry Csonka on 03.28.2013
How much did the film make last night?
- According to Deadline, G.I. Joe 2: Retaliation opened with $2.25 million on a very limited release Wednesday night/Thursday midnight. That is a little more than the studio expected. The feeling is that the film will open with $50 million this weekend.
- The New York Daily News has an not so favorable review of the film at this link..
- You can read 411's review of the film right here.
- The Rock was interviewed about G.I. Joe 2: Retaliation and Pain and Gain last week, which you can check out below…
- The Rock recently spoke with Access Hollywood about G.I. Joe 2: Retaliation and more. Check it out below…