1. Zane Riley defeated Billy Brash. Riley won by pinfall via The Belushi Driver
2. "The All-American Girls" Amber O'Neal and Santana Garrett defeated Amanda Rodriguez and Amy Love. Garrett pinned Love after the Shining Star Press.
3. Chip Day defeated Corey Hollis and Trevor Lee to retain the PWX iTV Championship. Hollis was added just before the match. The first 10 minute match ended in a draw, giving Hollis and Lee Money in the Bank style certificates that they both immediately cashed in. Day pinned Lee to retain.
4. Kyle O'Reilly defeated Drew Myers. O'Reilly made Myers submit to the cross-armbreaker.
5. Jake Manning defeated Worst Case Scenario (Elijah Evans IV & Ethan Case), Cali-31 (Darren Dean & Aaron Solo), and Air America (Andrew Everett & American Tiger) to retain the PWX Tag Team Championships. Manning's partner, John Skyler, sent a video message from the UK instead of being there to defend their titles so Manning went alone. He pinned Solo after a piledriver.
6. Cedric Alexander defeated Jay Lethal. Alexander won via two brainbusters. Best match I have ever called.
7. Caleb Konley defeated Kevin Steen in a cage match to retain the PWX Heavyweight Championship. Steve Corino ended up referee after the other refs were knocked out by Steen and Konley. Steen hit the package piledriver, but Corino refused to count three and attacked him. Steen took care of Corino, but Konley was able to hit a DVD with the original ref making the count. Steen challenged Corino to a street fight next month.