ROH News: Ricky Marvin To Make ROH Debut, Top Official Gone, More
Posted by Joseph Lee on 08.30.2013
Who left the company?
- Lucha and NOAH star Ricky Marvin will fight Roderick Strong at the September 20 Death Before Dishonor event in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania at the National Guard Armory, and Davey Richards at the September 21 television taping.
- Greg Gilleland, who made day-to-day decisions for ROH and was the company's business manager, left to take another position in Sinclair on Thursday.
- This week's ROH on Sinclair TV features Karl Anderson vs. ACH and Adam Cole vs. Mark Briscoe in ROH title tournament matches.
- The top matches announced for the September 6 event in Chattanooga, Tennessee are: Kevin Steen & Michael Elgin vs. Adam Cole & Tommaso Ciampa, Kyle O'Reilly vs. Cedric Alexander, Bobby Fish vs. Caprice Coleman and Adrenaline RUSH (ACH & Tadarius Thomas) vs. Alabama Attitude (Mike Posey & Corey Hollis).
- Here are the matches for the September 7 event in Birmingham, Alabama at the Boutwell Auditorium: A Ringmaster's Challenge with Roderick Strong vs. Adam Cole (First fall pinfalls, second floor submission, third fall 15 Minute Iron Man bout), ROH Tag Team Champions reDRagon vs. Alabama Attitude vs. C&C Wrestle Factory vs. Adrenaline RUSH with the stipulation that should any of the potential challengers win the four way, they then receive an immediate ROH Tag title shot, ROH TV Champion Matt Taven vs. Jay Lethal in a Proving Ground match, Michael Bennett vs. Davey Richards, Kevin Steen vs. QT Marshall, Michael Elgin vs. Raymond Rowe and Tommaso Ciampa vs. Luke Hawx.