Aces and Eights started it off with an in-ring promo. It was more of the same as we've heard all along. A match between Mr Anderson and Bully Ray was set for the November 21 Turning Point edition of Impact. If Anderson loses, he leaves TNA. If Ray loses, Aces and Eights must disband. Anderson said he wanted to face a member of Aces and Eights right away. This led to the first match.
(1) Ken Andersond def. Knux. This was an all-out brawl, with nothing fancy. Anderson wins with the Mic Check.
(2) Ethan Carter III def. Dewey Barnes and Norv Fernum in a handicap match. In case you didn't know, these were the two local jobbers EC3 has been beating up every week since Bound for Glory.
(3) Christopher Daniels def. Joseph Park
(4) Gail Kim def. an unknown female wrestler in a quick squash match as a part of her open invitational to all non-TNA wrestlers.
-Dixie Carter came out to cut a promo, and received massive heat. Next week's tournament match (11/21) will be a no disqualification match.
(5) Kurt Angle def. Austin Aries in a submission match to advance to the second round of the TNA World Heavyweight Championship tournament.