Attendance around 3,000-4,000. Kids everywhere. 15 perent of the area tapered off and 40-50 percent. Cheap cheap seats were empty. Row one was still available one hour before the start. Tomorrow night they are in Sacramento, only 50 miles away.
1. The Usos beat the Real Americans in 13:49.
2. Alexander Rusev beat Zack Ryder in 6:31 via submission. Justin Roberts played submission bell ringer circa Jerry Brisco at Over the Edge.
3. The Funkadactyls beat Alicia Fox and Aksana in 6:00. Security was a stone's throw away from the ring at all time. Pom poms were left in their corner just in case they won. A sunset flip off the apron was botched by the Funks.
4. Kofi Kingston and The Miz fought to a no contest at 14:22 when The Shield interfered. Miz was cut open around the lip.
5. Cody Rhodes and Goldust defeated Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns to retain the WWE Tag Team Championship in 17:08. Good match.
6. Ryback beat Santino Marella in 7:13.
7. Dean Ambrose defeated Dolph Ziggler to retain the U.S. Championship in 15:56. Someone's right thong showed throughout most of the match. Very good work throughout.
8. John Cena beat Damien Sandow and Alberto Del Rio in a handicap match in 13:10. Ten minutes of promos and intros before the match started with a one minute promo in the middle. Both wore their respective shirts to the ring, swapped shirts with each other, and wore them half the match. No "Cena Sucks" chants.
Justin Roberts (who had quite a bit of cologne on) and the refs wore earpieces at a house show? My, how times have changed.
The show went two hours and 50 minutes with a 15-minute intermission. No return date was announced.
1. John Cena (running away)
2. Dolph Ziggler
3. Cody Rhodes and Goldust