WCW Has Strong Showing in 2013 WWE DVD Sales
Posted by Jeremy Thomas on 12.27.2013
Nostalgia is ruling the roost in home video...
- WCW DVDs dominated the home video sales charts for 2013. New business figures released by the company last week show that three of the top four titles are WCW-related. The top six titles are as follows (with copies sold through November):
1. WrestleMania 29 - 174,000
2. The Best of WCW Monday Nitro, Vol. 2 - 121,000
3. WWE: Goldberg - The Ultimate Collection - 86,000
4. WCW War Games: WCW's Most Notorious Matches - 80,000
5. WWE: The Top 25 Rivalries in Wrestling History - 64,000
6. WWE: For All Mankind- The Life and Career of Mick Foley - 59,000
Of note, the Goldberg set was only out for two months with those numbers.