WWE News: WWE Helps USA Top Cable Network Rankings, Cody Rhodes Performs an Incredible Moonsault Off of Steel Cage, More
Posted by Jeffrey Harris on 12.28.2013
Bret Hart set to appear on Jericho's podcast...
- CableFax.com has a story up on USA being the top ranked cable network in prime time for the eighth year in a row. The article points out WWE's role in bringing about four million viewers to the network for three hours every night. Without WWE programming, WWE would likely fall to a rank of No. 4 or No. 5. Since they are the number one network, USA can charge more for their advertising, and WWE will be well aware of that when they negotiate their new TV deal. WWE will reportedly announce the winner of their TV fights in the first quarter of 2014 by March.
- Chris Jericho announced that Bret Hart will be on his podcast for the upcoming January 8 and January 15 episodes.
- Snooki was recently interviewed about her stint on Dancing with the Stars by OK! TV and she stated, "It was the scariest thing she ever did besides WrestleMania."
- NJToday.net has a story on acting New Jersey Attorney General John J. Hoffman and the Division of Civil Rights helping a disabled eight-year-old boy with cebral palsy get tickets for the live WWE event tonight in Newark, New Jersey. They are helping the boy and his family after his father was unable to get him seats in the handicap section.
- Below is a video clip of Cody Rhodes performing an amazing moonsault off the top of a steel cage at the WWE house show at Madison Square Garden on December 26.