WWE News: John Cena Bench Presses Over 475 Pounds, NFL.com Story on Ric Flair’s Visit to the 49ers, and More
Jeffrey Harris on 01.05.2014
First NXT tapings of 2014 set for this week…
- The first NXT TV taping of 2014 are set for Thursday (Jan. 9) at the NXT Arena.
- As previously reported, Ric Flair visited the San Francisco 49ers before their game against the Green Bay Packers. NFL.com has a story up on the visit which you can check out HERE.
In addition, Ric Flair is also set to appear at the Old School Raw on Monday.
- The Miami Herald has an interview with Ted DiBiase Sr. in anticipation of Monday's Old School Raw.
- The Carroll County Times has interview with Damien Sandow.
- The HardNocksSouth Twitter account is the account for Rob McIntyer, the head of WWE's strength and conditioning program. He recently posted a video of John Cena benching 481 pounds which you can check out on Vimeo HERE.
comments powered by Disqus. comments powered by