WWE News: More WWE Jobs Available, Smackdown and RAW Slams of the Week, More
Posted by Joseph Lee on 01.11.2014
Plus the top ten Royal Rumble fails...
- Mass Relevance, one of the leading companies in social media management and measurement, compared the WWE Network Launch to every other major announcement at CES and decided that WWE was the winner.
- Josh Mathews joined The Bower Show on 97.9 ESPN in Hartford, CT yesterday to preview the NFL Divisional round and talk about the WWE Network. You can find it here and here.
- WWE is currently seeking employees for the following positions: Vice President of Current Programming, Vice President of Development (both for the WWE Network), Manager of Network PR and a Live Events Marketing Manager for the West Coast.
- Here are the RAW and Smackdown Slams of the Week, featuring Too Cool, Rikishi, Rey Mysterio, Sin Cara and Los Matadores:
- Here is the latest WWE Top Ten, looking at the top ten Royal Rumble fails:
comments powered by