Who Are The Top 10 Wealthiest Wrestlers of All Time?
Posted by Larry Csonka on 01.14.2014
Click to find outů
- TheRichest.com has posted a new article, discussing the wealthiest professional wrestlers based on net worth. The article mentions that Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair are not on the list as their respective net worth was impacted by divorces and exorbitant spending.
10. Mick Foley- $15 million (largely based on his books)
9. The Undertaker- $16 million (largely based on long career and multiple WrestleMania headlining slots)
8. Shawn Michaels- $17 million (long career)
7. Chris Jericho- $18 million (long career, books, music, TV personality)
6. Kurt Angle- $20 million (long career, was highest paid wrestler in WWE at one point)
5. The Big Show- $20 million (long career, saved money well)
4. Triple H- $25 million (long career, headliner, married to Stephanie)
3. John Cena- $35 million (major headliner, big merchandise seller)
2. Steve Austin- $45 million (major headliner, big merchandise seller, movies)
1. The Rock- $70 million (major movie star, major headliner, big merchandise seller, TV personality)