WWE Announces New Book Looking at the Company's History
Posted by Jeremy Thomas on 03.11.2014
WWE 50 is coming soon...
- WWE and DK Publishing have announced a new book looking at the company's history. The book, titled WWE 50, is described as "an unprecedented and in-depth look into the story of global entertainment powerhouse, WWE."
The press release notes that among the topics which will be covered are the following:
• WWE's split from the National Wrestling Alliance
• The sale of WWE to Vince McMahon by his father
• WWE's national expansion
• Innovations of WrestleMania, Raw, SmackDown, Survivor Series and more
• Triumph in the Monday Night Wars
• Taking WWE public
DK Publishing previously published the WWE Encyclopedia.