Sting got a great ovation and was very tight lipped during the Q&A about his future but it definitely looks like he has signed with the WWE based on the answers he was giving, he gave a number of hints during the show..
* He wants to face Undertaker in his last match. He's not interested in fighting other opponents in WWE or Independent promotions
* Was on YouTube doing research watching the Undertaker Shawn Michaels match
* Hasn't watched the TNA product since he left, but has been purposefully (his exact words) watching RAW for the past few weeks
* Mentioned his three favourite matches were Flair 45 Minute Clash Of Champions '88, his first World Title victory and Starrcade '97 vs. Hogan
* Mentioned he disliked working with Vampiro in WCW & he wasn't fond of working with Robocop..
* Mentioned he didn't feel that Hogan took his spot when he joined WCW
* Rated Shawn Michaels & Kurt Angle as top two wrestlers
* Credited Scott Hall for giving him the idea behind the Crow look
* Responsible for Goldberg joining WCW as he used Luger & Sting's Atlanta Gym
* Disappointed about not having a proper feud with Bret in WCW
* Sting couldn't remember who the Dangerous Alliance were and doesn't follow the product so was unable to mention a favourite match not involving him
* His Top 3 talents to work with in TNA were Kurt Angle, AJ Styles & Abyss
* He wishes he could have had a longer programme working with Samoa Joe
* When asked about whether The Ultimate Warrior had contacted him on inducting him into the Hall of Fame he said that he still talks to Ultimate Warrior every 2-3 years and keeps in contact, but they haven't spoken in a couple of years, so it was about time...
* When asked whether he had heard about, and would consider working for, Jeff Jarrett's new rumoured promotion, he simply replied: "Yeah... I would"