The place was a near-sellout. I walked up before the show and best available tickets were upper limited view.
1. Sheamus beat Alberto Del Rio in a decent match, with The Brogue Kick. Good pop for Sheamus.
2. Miz beat Fandango with The Figure Four.
3. The Bellas beat Alica and Asksana. Bellas won with the backbreaker.
4. Sandow vs. Ziggler was next and Ziggler was big with the kids and high-fived everyone on the way to and from the ring. Ziggler won with a Superkick and Zig Zag.
5. The Shield vs. The Wyatts was a great match. Crowd was hot the whole match. Rollins started off flying all over the place. Ambrose was the face in peril and there were Roman Reigns chants during the match, but he wasn't in the match until the hot tag. Shield wins after Reigns hits Superman punch and spear on Harper.
6. They came back with Titus O'Neil vs. Darren Young. Young wins with a rollup after a minute. Titus complains and calls for another opponent. Mark Henry comes out and hits World's strongest slam right away for the win. Wade Barrett comes out and says he was supposed to fight Henry. Him and Titus beat down Henry until Young makes the save. Brad Maddox comes out and orders a tag match. Henry pins Titus with the World's Strongest Slam again. Titus gets on mic and blames Barrett. He says he will win tonight and challenges Barrett. Bell rings ans Barrett hits elbow immediately for the win. Titus goes 0-4.
7. Main event was next with Randy Orton vs. John Cena in a cage match. Place went nuts for Cena. A couple dueling Let's Go Cena/Cena sucks chants during the match. Solid match with both kicking out of each others finishers. Orton shoved the ref into Cena and crawled out the door for the win. After the match Orton attacks Cena with a chair. Orton winds up for another shot and Cena ducks and hits the AA.
6 man and main event were the best matches. Justin Roberts didn't announce a return date but said there will be a house show in Philly on 6/22.