WWE News: WWE Producing Vince Vaughn Movie, Stock Is Down 89 Cents, More
Posted by Joseph Lee on 04.04.2014
Some pre-Wrestlemania news...
- Jim Cornette also showed up at Jim Ross' show yesterday. It was previously reported that Steve Austin appeared last night.
- WWE stock has been down this week and is currently down 89 cents.
- NOLA.com has an interview with Daniel Bryan about his connection with his fans. They've also posted a story and photo gallery from last night's WWE Superstars for Kids Charity Auction Red Carpet Party that you can find here. Finally, the website posted a video from yesterday's anti-bullying rally here.
- WWE Studios is working with PalmStar Media Capital to co-finance and co-produce Vince Vaughn's movie Term Life. The film will be directed by Peter Billingsly and will be released in 2015 by Universal Pictures. You can find a story about it at Variety.
- Hampton Roads has an interview with Mick Foley about going from wrestling to writing and his one-man show.
- TBO.com has posted a story and interview with Big E.