Christopher Daniels Set to Face Seiya Sanada for X Division Title at Wrestle-1 Event on April 17
Posted by Jeffrey Harris on 04.05.2014
Daniels to get a title shot…
- Wrestle-1 has announced that Christopher Daniels will face current TNA X Division champion Seiya Sanada at the upcoming Wrestle-1 event in Tokyo, Japan at the Korakuen Hall on April 17. The match will be for the X Division title if Sanada is still champion.
Below is the current card:
* Hiroshi Yamato vs. (to be announced)
* Minoru Tanaka & Koji Kanemoto vs. Tigers Mask
* Wrestle-1 vs. Kaientai Dojo Tag Match: Yasufumi Nakanoueno & Seiki Yoshioka vs. Yuji Hino & HIROKI
* Also set for the show: Masakatsu Funaki, Kaz Hayashi, Shuji Kondo, KAI, Ryota Hama, Andy Wu, Daiki Inaba, NOSAWA Rongai, MAZADA, Masayuki Kono, Ryoji Sai [ZERO1], KAZMA SAKAMOTO [FREE], Yoshihiro Takayama [FREE], "The Japanese Million Dollar Man" Kazushi Miyamoto [FREE], AKIRA [WNC], Jiro "Ikemen" Kuroshio [WNC], Pannyan [Mexico], Manabu Soya [FREE]... and more.