I wanted to give my live thoughts on Raw tonight in Albany, as I was live at the show.
1. The Usos were in the opening match against 3MB. This was fine, Jimmy (or was it Jey?) seemed to badly miss his plancha to the outside which will likely be edited.
2. Paige beat Alicia Fox in the other Superstars match. She won with the Figure Four Cross Lock....she also botched her headscissor move (but I think it was mostly Alicia's fault)
3. The opening Battle Royal was a lot of fun live. Sheamus's brogue kick on Ambrose was absolutely sick. Overall it was a good way to get the title off of Ambrose and give Sheamus something to do at the same time.
4. RVD vs. Cesaro was a huge disappointment. These two are much better than this and just couldn't get anything going. The crowd was pretty disappointed we didn't get to see the swing or the 5 star.
5. Wyatt's promo was awesome live...he is super over. Fans were clapping to the music, singing along to "Whole World in his Hands"...just amazing stuff.
6. Cody vs. Ryback was just a match, and the Cinco de Mayo celebration by the Matadores was absolutely pointless.
7. As has been reported, it looks like Alexander Rusev is the latest casualty of part of his name, as Lana and his Titantron only called him Rusev. He was annnouced by his full name by Justin Roberts at the end, however.
8. Del Rio vs. Bryan was a good match the crowd was surprisingly not that into. Lots of fun though, as I always love Bryan's La Mistica-esque counter into the Yes Lock. The backstage segment was goofy live as well, but there was a small "Run him over!" chant after Bryan had knocked Kane off the car.
9. Big E vs. Barrett was fine, Barrett did his best to play heel but he is still over as a babyface.
10. Adam Rose's debut was way better live. The crowd started singing his song in the commercial breaks, and many were singing it after the show got out. I've got a good feeling he's going to be a big star.
11. Shield/Wyatts was a bit of a letdown compared to their other matches, but was still a blast to watch.
12. After the show was over, fans started to leave...and then Cena came out. Surprisingly he wasn't part of the show, but whatever. He basically said the crowd sucked (he's right, we kinda did), and he wasn't sure we deserved a main event match. Of course, we talked him into it, and he got Wyatt to come down for a quick match that ended when Cena had him in the STF only for the Family to interfere for the DQ. Cena fought back with an AA for Rowan and Harper as well as a chairshot for both while Bray got away.
Overall, not the best WWE show I've been to (Considering I've been to both Royal Rumble 92 and the Raw before Mania XV, AKA the Austin Beer Truck Incident) but it was worth the $30 I paid.